Sources confirmed to Fighterpath MMA that a heavyweight tilt between Rodrigo Nascimiento and Alan Baudot was rescheduled for a later date. The bout was initially scheduled to take place at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas on May 22 and was scratched due to an injury for Baudot. The source wished to remain anonymous as there has yet to be an announcement made from the promotion.
Alan Baudot (8-2 MMA, 0-1 UFC) made his UFC debut back in October losing to surging prospect Tom Aspinall. The MMA Factory product has earned an 8-2 record competing in promotions such as TKO, HEAT and EFC. In 10 pro bouts, Baudot has yet to go the distance and owns seven T(KO)’s from strikes.
Rodrigo Nascimiento (8-1 MMA, 1-1 MMA) made his promotional debut against Don’Tale Mayes in May of 2020 when he defeated Mayes via submission. The heavyweight made hi..s sophomore appearance against Chris Daukaus losing in the very first round. Like Baudot, Nascimiento is a proven finisher and likes to get things done in the first round.
The heavyweight bout has since been rebooked to a fight night event on July 17. No location has been named for the event, but it is expected to take place the the UFC Apex.
The expected lineup for the card is below:
- Women’s Bantamweight: Meisha Tate vs Marion Reneau
- Middleweight: Rodolfo Vieira vs Dustin Stoltzfus
- Flyweight: Ode Osbourne vs Amir Albazi
- Featherweight: Billy Quarantillo vs Herbert Burns
- Bantamweight: Cameron Else vs Aaron Phillips
- Bantamweight: Khalid Taha vs Sergey Morozov
- Lightweight: Don Madge vs Guram Kutateladze
- Flyweight: Francisco Figueiredo vs Malcolm Gordon
- Bantamweight: Anderson dos Santos vs Miles Johns
- Women’s Strawweight: Montserrat Ruiz vs Amanda Lemos
- Heavyweight: Alan Baudot vs Rodrigo Nascimiento*