Sources confirmed to Fighterpath MMA that a light heavyweight bout between Eryk Anders and Darren Stewart has been rebooked for UFC 263 on June 12. A fight between the two originally took place at UFC Fight Night: Edwards vs. Muhammad where the bout ended via no contest after an illegal knee was thrown.
Eryk Anders (13-5 (1) MMA, 5-5 (1) UFC) will be looking to earn his sixth UFC victory in that bout. He had a 2-fight win streak snapped back in May losing to Krzysztof Jotko via unanimous decision. Before that contest he had earned consecutive victories over Gerald Meerschaert and Vinicius Moreira.
Darren Stewart (12-6 (2) MMA, 5-6 (2) MMA) will be looking to rebound from a split decision loss to Kevin Holland. Prior to the Holland defeat, Stewart had earned victories a victory over Maki Pitolo. Stewart holds notable victories over Deron Winn, Bevon Lewis and Charles Byrd.
The light heavyweight bout is expected to take place at the Gila River Arena in Glendale, Arizona. The expected lineup for the card is below:
- Middleweight: (c) Israel Adesanya vs Marvin Vettori
- Flyweight: (c) Deiveson Figueiredo vs Brandon Moreno
- Welterweight: Nate Diaz vs Leon Edwards
- Light Heavyweight: Paul Craig vs Jamahal Hill
- Welterweight: Demian Maia vs Belal Muhammad
- Lightweight: Drew Dober vs Brad Riddell
- Lightweight: Matt Frevola vs Frank Camacho
- Heavyweight: Carlos Felipe vs Jake Collier
- Women’s Flyweight: Joanne Calderwood vs Lauren Murphy
- Lightweight: Fares Ziam vs Luigi Vendramini
- Featherweight: Steven Peterson vs Chase Hooper
- Featherweight: Hakeem Dawodu vs Movsar Evloev
- Women’s Bantamweight: Karol Rosa vs Sijara Eubanks
- Light Heavyweight: Eryk Anders vs Darren Stewart*